Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

Progress Update - Updated Menus and Progress Update (March 2022)

 

Greetings everyone! Sorry for the lack of update in February, but here's the March update for you!

I hope everyone is well in this past few months. Just wanted to share, I managed to contract the virus last month. Thankfully the symptoms were mild and I only got a slight fever, sore throat and coughing. Now I'm back to (almost) full health, I can continue to work on the game.

So while working on the game the other day, I found out that I almost ran out of tiles to do some mapping. The tiles for the weapon and skill upgrade maps took too much space, so I changed them to parallax maps instead. This process took longer than I thought, but I'm quite satisfied with how it turned out.


New-and-improved weapon upgrade menu

This looks more or less the same though...

After that's all done, I'm currently working on more heart events for the village girls. Here's a sneak peek of what you'll be experiencing further along in your relationship with them.

What have you done, Lil-Bro?!

Are you sure you're in the right bathroom?

Well, I think I've said enough on this month's update. Here's hoping I'll be consistent and provide the progress update on a monthly basis. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment