Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Updated Animations (November 2021)

Hey guys! A bit late, but I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Just gonna share a small progress update on the game. I've said in my previous update post, I am working on improving the animations for the love scenes. Hopefully it'll be ready in the next demo release. So take a look below and tell me what you guys think of the animation okay?



And simultaneously I'm also working on new hunting area maps, so maybe I can share 'em in the next progress update. Until then, that's all from me. Thanks! :)

5 comments:

  1. It is looking awesome!
    I still haven't finished the first demo lol, so much content, I am loving the game so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get to finish the demo soon. I'll be sure to include a lot more content in the next release :)

      Delete
  2. Hey DreamWhizz!

    Thank you for all the effort you are putting into the game, it shows, there is so much content to unlock.

    Quick bug report, after the events that expand the Meldia Forest Map, even if you defeat all creatures, the K Skybeak will not appear, so the quest cannot be completed a second time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also on the 21st of Summer the Mayor announces the Beach festival when it should be the Fashion show

      Delete
    2. Hi Bill, thanks for the bug report!

      For the King Skybeak, I'll try to go through again to see if anything's wrong with the programming.

      And for the Fashion Show bug, it should already been fixed in the latest demo v0.4b. Download that and the festival should turn up ;)

      Delete