Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Bugfixes and small progress update (November 2021)


Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a great day, just like the hero in the picture above! XD

It's been 3 weeks since I released the Demo v0.4, and I'm still getting bug reports from players. So I updated the game file to fix some of the issues, hopefully this version is bug free. Here's a change log from the previous Demo v0.4 and v0.4a:

  1. Fixed Leon's Inn scene causing a softlock
  2. Increased the chance of obtaining metal ores at the hunting area cavern
  3. Fixed the missing Summer festival
  4. Updated the Quest Board to show a green check sign if the mission is already completed
  5. Added instructions to get the chickens to move out of the way during Oleg's Coop Job
  6. Fixed the mission indicator for Matriarch Staghorn mission after you completed the quest
  7. Added the Game Tutorial at the Shack's bookshelf

Currently, I'm working on improving the animation for all the girls love scenes, so there's a lot of work to do there. After that will be working on the girls' 3rd heart scenes, and also more of the game's storyline.

Anyways, that's all I have to report today. Cheers! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dreamwhizz!
    I now have had a chance to play a bit more into the game, and regarding bugs, I noticed that if you try to exit certain events, like the food festival or abandon a quest but you change your mind when asked (When reaching the end of the screen but selecting you want to stay) the game freezes and you have to reset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also the game as always, is awesome!

      Delete
    2. Hey Bill!

      So how far have you've played the game? Any part that's interesting to you?

      And yeah, for the festival and quests, I must have overlooked on the movement part when you cancel. I'll get it fixed. Thanks for the report, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game. :)

      Delete