Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Progress Update - Progress So Far (August 2022)


It's been a month, so here's another progress update for you guys!


I know progress has been a quite slow, but don't worry, the game is not abandoned. Currently I'm working to finish the girls third heart scenes, then work on the CGs. I'm planning to add around 20 new scenes in the next demo, but about 6 of them are optional (I won't get into details on how to obtain them).


Anyway, here's a breakdown on Demo v0.6's progress. I'm not gonna explain what any of the points mean, so you guys have to accept it as it is.

Progress Breakdown (August 2022):
Scenes - In progress (8/20+)
Scene Replay - In progress (8/20+)
Updated Animations - In progress (2/11+)
CGs - In progress (0/20+)
Festivals - In progress (0/2)
Aesthetic Updates - In progress (2/5)
Extra Features - KIV
Play Testing - TBA

I think that's all from me and I'll see you in the next update. Take care and stay safe guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment