Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Looking for game testers for Demo v0.4!


Hear ye, hear ye! The day of reckoning is upon us! > o <

Okay, not that dramatic, but the demo is almost ready to be publicly released. Just need to go for a round of testing, and hopefully it isn't full of bugs. If it does, then I have no choice but to hold the release (pray that it doesn't come to this T_T)...

Anyway, I need 3 volunteer testers (can't pay you, sorry). Just like last time (~9 years ago), the requirement to test the demo are as follows:

  • Not offended with the H-contents or nudity
  • Tested a lot of other people's game before
  • Can focus on testing the demo
  • Has a bit of RPG Maker experience
  • And preferably played the previous demo

And don't worry, I'll include your name in the credits of the official release, of course. Email me at dreamwhizz@gmail.com if you're interested to take part, and I'll email the demo once I have all 3 testers ready.

Well, that's it. Have a pleasant day everyone! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment