Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Working Hard for Demo 0.4!

 Hey guys!

As usual, a once in a year update about the progress of the game. Still working on this project, not that you guys will believe me. Tweaking some events, some features, some scenes, re-working dialogues and everything. 

Just so you guys know, almost all the heart scenes for the version 0.4 demo are done, only left for the monster girls scenes I need to finish. Also need to finish drawing a few scenes before the demo is ready. Might need to cut back on some features since it'll take a lot of time to finish. I really hope I don't take another year to get this demo ready...

Anyway, that's all that I can update for the time being. Anyone excited to meet new girls in the game? I hope you are!

These two are waiting for you at Meldia Island


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are alive, and I hope we can get the demo before earth goes to shit (I've been following the game since 2016 xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am alive and well. I hope I can make it before May, though it's not a promise. Don't get your hopes up too much...

      And thank you for following my very slow game, I really appreciate it. I still can't believe this game has been in development since 2012 and still not half way through. T_T

      Delete