Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

A little bit of update... A teeny tiny one...

Hello world!

I'm sorry about the long absence from the blog, as usual work is killing me. Slowly... and painfully... :p

I just wanted to tell you guys I'm currently upgrading the game graphics, doing new sprites, remapping and so on. When I look at other RPG Maker games available throughout the internet, I see that mine looks bland. So, back to the drawing board, fixed and added a lot more elements into the maps so it'll look a bit more lively. XD

I'm currently working on demo version 0.4, which will consist of the season Spring and Summer. I really can't tell when the demo's gonna be available, since I'm such a lazy guy and I really don't have much time to work on the game, but hopefully it'll be ready for you guys by June or July. ;)

Well, enough of me rambling, let me share a few stuff I've done for the demo, and if you guys don't mind, tell me what you think of it (especially the sprites :p).

See ya! :D

New Meldia North Side Map
New Blacksmith Map
New Meldia West Side Map

Old Sprite
New Sprite


20 comments:

  1. It looks great, I love the new sprites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think the new ones are easier to do than the old sprites. Haha.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for putting time and effort into the game, I love the story and now I also have awesome new sprites!

      Delete
    3. Let's hope all the effort doesn't go to waste! Haha :D

      Delete
  2. i never know if you're still alive (good to know that you are)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry about that. I'm alive, but not really living my life (making games and drawing)...

      Delete
  3. The new sprites are AMAZING, every map is good but the West Side of Meldia is fantastic.

    Cheers from Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But now that i closed my door to view them closely, what i really like from the older ones were more "accurate" with the movement, no one jerks off "peacefully" the pixelated one was fast enough <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Well the sprite I shown isn't the final end product, so when I finally release the game it'll be much better than the above. ;)

      Anyway, it's good to know that the game is known all around the world. :D

      Delete
  4. It is 11:18 PM.
    I need to finish some work and then sleep.
    But I must post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least I know there's still people coming to visit the blog. Haha.

      Anyway, good night! :D

      Delete
  5. Heyya, Dream.
    Just popping in to ask for a status update on the game and your life.
    Also wanted to know if you ever got around to playing Ib.

    And if you'll let me take the demon on solo without Leon, heh.
    Both ways.
    Because there are people like me who grind to stupid levels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the super late reply, but I'll spoil this one for you. Yes, you'll get to take on Lilith and have fun with her solo. Hehe ;)

      Delete
    2. I love you, Dream.

      No homo, though.

      Bro-love, though.

      Delete
  6. Hi Dreamwhizz, Might I Ask When You Will Release The Newer Version Of the Game ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it's ready to come out.

      Delete
    2. Have patience my friend, and you'll get to play it eventually. Haha :)

      Delete
  7. I check back everyday hoping for a miracle... but alas, it appears Dreamwhizz is dead....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it, I think I died a few times trying to finish this demo. But don't worry, I still have a lot of continues, and when that runs out I'll just insert a coin and resume my work. :))

      Delete
    2. Yay, never been happier in my life to be wrong. This is a great game, you're doing some great work here.

      Delete