Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some random stuff...

Making a game is really hard work, especially when you work on it solo. Right now, I need to do a few more scenes until it's ready to be released. I've just finished some drawings to be included in the game, done scanning them to my PC. Coloring them will be a pain, but I'll get through it, knowing some people are waiting to play my game. Well, that's enough of me writing random stuff, need to continue on the project now. Take care guys! ;)



6 comments:

  1. Art is pretty damn good, game itself is fairly fun, considering the amount of content.
    Out of curiosity, how do you determine the version number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Well, the version number is determined by the percentage of the game (in my case, that is). Since the content is about 10%, I put the version number to be 0.1. And any bugfix or extra content I added will add 0.01 to the version number, so it'll be 0.11. I'm really not sure how the correct way to number them. Am I doing it wrong? Haha :p

      Delete
  2. dunno, i think everyone has different preferences. O.o
    If someone finishes the main storyline usually it will be 1.0. Bug fixes would be 1.1 or 1.01 Even added contents will be 1.1. Added a Humongous amount of content will be 2.0. Something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, some of the developers even use 0.1.1. When I finish this game it'll be v1.0, and any version with added contents will be v1.1 and so on. My next demo will be v0.25 since it has about 25% of contents. Hehe ;)

      Delete
  3. Im certenly am waiting for new relese. BTW im a game designer my self and i know HOW hard it is to do it solo. And nice job you done so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm gonna release the next demo pretty soon, be sure to look out for it. ;)

      Delete