Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'm still here... Still in the realm of the living...

Hi guys! It's your friendly neighborhood slacker here! :p

Just wanted to let everybody know, I'm still alive and well. I'm still working on the game, no plans on quitting any time soon, so no worries there. :)

I'm just here to report on what's going on so far. :D

I want to apologize to everyone who's waiting for me to release the demo. It's still not quite ready yet. A lot of work still needs to be done for it to be playable, so just bear with me for a little bit longer. >.<


I have been busy with work, but I've also been busy not really working on the game. I'm working on it in bursts - work on the game for a few days, then stop for a week or so, then work on it again. T_T

I have to tell you, doing this on my own is really hard. But it is a fun experience. I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end. ;)

Anyway, enough of me writing about what's going on with me! Here's what you can expect in the next demo that will come out some time in the *near* future.

Re-worked scenes:
Milk-drinking picnic at the Hill Top

Additional new scenes, of course:
Uh oh. Looks like they're both in a predicament...

Last, but not least - re-worked sprites:
Yes, I made this based on another pic I found on the magical land of the Internet!

And someone's gonna be sore in both holes after this! >.<

26 comments:

  1. 10 years later "half of the game is finisched" (dont worry .. i will stay)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I really hope it won't come to that. XD

      Delete
  2. It looks pretty good. Keep up the good work and don't worry about the pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been hard at work on the game these past few weeks. I hope I have something to show for some time in the near future. :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all your hard-work on this game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and thank you for your unwavering support! ;)

      Delete
  4. All this looks amazing, I love how you create all this situations to give your characters some deph.
    As a matter of fact, even if I spend a long time without thinking about this game, when I come back to it I can remember every character (Not their names, but what they are like, even the monstergirls), because every one of them has an unique personality; and that is much more than I can say about some AAA games nowadays...EA *ahem*...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really hope it shows since the game's been in development for almost 4 years now! XD

      You'll see there will even be some changes in the girls' personalities to make them more unique to one another, compared to the girls in the old v0.2 demo. ;)

      Delete
    2. That sounds amazing, but also sound like a lot of work, because I can imagine that although you have already got a base to work with, since the story is already quite solid, trying to put more stuff in it may cause plotholes or inconsistencies.
      But I know you will manage Whizz!
      Also I have to comend you for the massive, more detailed update of the Game Progress section.
      This is great, and it seems you have made huge steps since V0.2, Congratulations!

      Delete
    3. I hope I'll manage, because I'm really working my brain here thinking of how to add more depth to the storyline. >.<

      And yep, a huge step since 0.2, but still a long way to go. I really hope it'll be really worth all the waiting. :)

      Thanks mate! Cheers!

      Delete
  5. If I may, I feel that Bec's dialogue should read, "this milk is special." instead of "these milk are special.", which means that "these moo milk" should also be changed to "this moo milk".

    Also, what happened to muh solo demon scene, Dreamwhizz pls

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Dreamwhizz, Could I Ask When You Will Finish Working On the Game And Updating It To Newer Version?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day to you Whizz, how are you doing?
    I hope you are ok and work is not burdening you too much.
    I was just looking at different blogs today and wanted to check if you were allright.
    Take care and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Whizz!
    I hope you the best in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  9. one year since last update
    WHO IS STILL ALIVE ???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also would like to know if this is still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This good game but ..... Never finish T_T

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still hope he comes back one day.
    I liked the guy and I think this was an awesome game.
    Wherever you are DreamWhizz, I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks good, thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  14. DreamyWizard, I hope you come back to continue developing Warrior's Quest Immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  15. TWO YEARS SINCE LAST UPDATE !!!!!! R.I.P ?????? :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sadly yes, and it will be 4 years soon :'(
    If he had a Patreon I would totally pledge for this game.

    ReplyDelete