Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just a little update...

Man, work has really taken a lot of my time. Can't even work on the game properly. I've been reduced to just replying comments on this blog and on hongfire.



If only I can stop time and work on the game non-stop. Hah, if I have the ability to stop time, why would I work on the game? I can do more interesting stuff like... ehem... (if you know what I mean...). Yeah, enough of me rambling nonsense. I managed to find a bit of time to draw this scene. A little preview for you guys for wasting your time waiting for the next release of WQ. Enjoy ;)



p/s: If you don't like this kind of stuff, feel free to not enjoy it. And don't worry, the one in the picture is over 18. :p

2 comments:

  1. Hey Whizz!
    I'm very glad that you took some time off to make a post and also to reply to comments.

    About work taking over all the time of your life, well thats what work tends to do =D

    Now, even though the pic isn't really my cup of tea, I must admit that your drawing style has become much better: it is richer in details, the shapes are very well defined & the illusion of perspective is archieved.
    Actually it looks so good it seems like it was made by a pro.
    You have been practising or taking classes right?

    I'm loving your work and I haven't even seen the whole content of your last release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, work sucks. I wish I can stay at home all the time, but that would mean no income, and I'll become a hobo. :p

      Haha, no, I haven't been practicing or taking art classes. Nothing to be proud of, the CGs in my game is just something I redraw from other artworks I find. And hey, thanks for playing! ;)

      Delete