Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Still in development...

Hello! Just a post to remind you guys that I am still alive, and so is the project. Haha!




I'm hoping to release a second demo for Warrior's Quest some time soon. There's still a lot of work to be done, but I hope it'll be finished very quickly. The second demo will include these features:

- 1 new girl
- addition of H-scenes
- improved some eventing
- complete chapter 1 (or 1 season)
- and other things that I won't reveal since it would spoil the suprise! ;)

And here's some screenshots of what to expect for the upcoming demo! ;p

Sharing drinks with Marion?

Iron Chef competition in Meldia Village?

Why is Bianca embarassed?


Well, it's no good that I keep posting previews, so I'd better get to work and finish the demo! Have a great day everyone! See ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment